Friday, September 14, 2012

New Kindle eBook On Family History

My good friend Carol sent me an email this morning to let me know about a new Kindle eBook on family history that is currently FREE on Amazon (regular price is $1.29).  The book is Putting Flesh on the Bones: Bringing Your Ancestors to Life, by Mark W. Swarthout.

I have not read the book yet, so I can’t offer a review, but hey, it’s free (for now, and inexpensive at it’s regular price of $1.29), so why not take a chance.  The Amazon description reads:

618ppkSItxL._SL110_ How do you make the hundreds of dates and places in your family tree come alive?

The purpose of this article is to spark your interest in finding out the things that will make your ancestors become real people in your mind. It will provide thought starters and ideas to help in tracking down the information that can convert those names and dates on the genealogy chart into a real flesh and blood person, someone you can picture in your mind.

Have you read it?  If so, leave a comment and let me know what you thought of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...